Upon waking from a coma, Pete’s sister is nowhere to be found. Investigate the screams coming from the heart of Black Wood, the increasingly violent behavior of the grown-ups, and the strange truth about Pete’s past in this hauntingly dreamlike fable. Indie auteur Thomas Brush, creator of Pinstripe and the original Flash game “Coma”, invites you beyond the doorbell in this strange tale that started almost a decade ago in his childhood home.
- From Reddington Meadow to the misty peaks of Ashcliff, explore ten haunting, illustrative levels.
- Fight your way through hordes of spiders, monsters, and blood thirsty grown-ups with your trusty barber’s blade.
- Immerse yourself in a breathtaking piano-centric soundtrack.
- Join your quirky child-hood pals and trusty pet bird on an adventure to discover the truth about your recent coma.
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: 1.7 GHz Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, ATI Radeon 4870 HD, or equivalent card with at least 512 MB VRAM
- Storage: 1 GB available space